Monday, February 17, 2014

Picture Update on 2014

Life has been insanely insanely busy with the start of a new school year.  Here are some updates:

I decided it would be a good idea to sign up for this:


A little over two months of training? Suuuuure, I'll be ready. 'Specially since I run all the time...

Anyways, here's a little picture update on my life. 

Such a heartbreaking game...and I'm not even an Auburn fan
 Definitely in Bama country
 I guess this is why they warn us about pipes bursting.
 Meet Nagini / Stevia / Queen...the class pet who doesn't have a name
 Snowpocalypse...aka State of Emergency. What?
 It's here! New Belgium is now being sold in Alabama!
 Waaaaaaaaaaaaant
 How adorbs!
 First New Belgium beer purchased in Alabama!!
 A little teacher fun...
 As a former lab tech...I am insanely jealous of these things (Flash Gels)
 Who thinks of these things?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment