Monday, March 10, 2014

Half Marathon

Well, my first Half Marathon is officially complete!

I wish I would have been able to train a little more. But given where I live and that this is my first year teaching...I think I did the best I could.  Throw in a week where I was so sick I couldn't run (and only a few weeks before the race), I am pretty proud of how I did.

Sore as nothing else I have ever experienced! But so so so glad I can now cross that off the Bucket List. And surprisingly, I am way more excited about running than I was before I did this!

Sorry for the crappy quality, they were taken by a friend and downloaded so not as high quality as they should be.

 I have never felt such pain. Why is this uphill!?!?!?!?!
Almost there!
 Crossing the finish line!! I'm still alive! I think?

I was a little slower than what I was aiming for, but well under what I was expecting. Gotta run another one to get that time! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment