Saturday, January 4, 2014

Winter Break

A much needed two week vacation in Colorado following my first ever semester teaching. A picture is worth 1,000 words, so here's an Epic for you:

TP gets these every year....and for some reason, this was the first year I actually tried them.
WHY DID I NOT DO THIS EARLIER!?!?!?!
 (Answer: I would weigh 900lbs)

Celebrating the end of the semester!

Is this not the coolest bottle ever?
 OMG! They have NB earrings! (Update: and apparently NB is coming to AL next year!!!!!!!!)
 Teacher Christmas Haul...hahaha
 Beautiful sunset in Colorado Springs
 Christmas Day deer...on an amazing hike with TP
 Some of my favorite boys...before a fun night of dancing
 Insane Christmas displays
 Like seriously!?
 For TP
 Fun with guns :)
 Nothing hotter than TP with a handgun ;) Except for maybe TP in his flight suit with a handgun
 Beautiful Monument, CO
 Snooze....
 This is what I imagine heaven to be like
 Dinner date in Old Town with my braja
 Not even one good smile
 Pup pup on her annual doc checkup...not a happy pup pup
 My brother works near them...and goes here all the time. I am insanely jealous. 
 Bowling...we were swimmers for a reason
 Insane Colorado sky...I miss this place


No comments:

Post a Comment