Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kill all the cockroaches!



You know when you're not really sure of something, but you're pretty sure you're better off not knowing?

That's how I was with cockroach poo.

I was pretty sure it was cockroach poo, but I decided to pretend it was soil. I mean, there used to be a lot of plants in my classroom.  It made sense.  And being from Colorado, I really had no idea what a wild cockroach looked like, much less its poo.

But HOLY CRAP (pun intended), it was everywhere. Every. Single. Cabinet. Every. Single. Drawer.

Don't even get me started on the number of living and dead cockroaches that were are lurking in my cabinets.

And then, being the brilliant person I am, I decided to do a little research on the stupid things. Terrible, terrible idea.

You better believe I Lysol-ed the shit out of my room.  Now I just have to figure out if "bug extermination" falls under acceptable teaching expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment