Saturday, July 13, 2013

Welcome!



I have decided to join the world of bloggers and add my own thoughts to cyberspace. I am not entirely sure what this blog will be about...so I suppose we shall see what develops! I am currently in the process of moving to northern Alabama, so I think this will ultimately be more of a place for me to keep track of my thoughts as I begin my journey as a high school science teacher. 

I chose the name "One Warm Thought" as it comes from one of my favorite quotes by Thomas Jefferson. I think it is so important to have a positive outlook on life, and therefore "one warm thought" can far exceed anything of material value. 

If you would like to learn more about me, click here. And if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to leave a comment or go to the form!

No comments:

Post a Comment